Saturday, July 5, 2014

Updated Post (Practice Update and Cheer Price List)

Practice will be at Panorama High School for the summer.  We will continue practicing on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.  We will now practice from 1:30-4:30PM.

UNIFORM FITTINGS WILL BE THURSDAY, JULY 17TH DURING PRACTICE AT PANORAMA HS. 

The following is a price list for practice clothes and uniform:


Item
Size(s)
Price
T-shirt

$10
Jersey

$25
Cardinal Shorts

$10
Black Shorts

$10
Tank Top

$10
Nike Cheer Shoes

$60
Black Cheer Hoodie

$35
Cheer Duffle Bag

$30
Complete Cheer Uniform

  • Poms
  • Briefs
  • Shell
  • Liner
  • Skirt

$280
Personalized Cheer Jacket
*Optional for JV

$150
Sports Bra

$15
Practice Bow

$5
Game Bow

$15
Competition Choreography

$50
Varsity Cheer Camp

$450.00
JV Cheer Camp

$95.00

13 comments:

  1. Where at Panorama are we meeting up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are meeting inside by the front of the school. You will see Coach Dulce there.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we will need all of the following items. There is no date set for JV camp yet. The amount will be due when the date is set. Will keep everyone posted through this blog. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Hi coach I would like to discuss about what's gonna happen on tuesday practices because of wrestling practice. Where should I message you at? (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since we had a previous agreement, its only fair that you and the boys attend wrestling practice on Tuesdays. I will discuss the issue with Tobar. However, I would like to see you and Kermit tomorrow at practice for our Friday performance at VNHSO park.

      Delete
    2. Wait, i HAVE to go tomorrow?

      Delete
  4. Coach i can't go to summer practices. But is it mandatory to assist to JV camp if we don't go to the TSC camp?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Summer practices are to prepare you for football season. If you cannot attend you will not be ready to cheer. It is important to attend camp due to pep-rallies. However, if you don't learn football cheers and stunts you will not be allowed to cheer football games.

      Delete
  5. Hi coach, sorry I haven't been going to practices lately. I've been out of town, and I will be until the end of this moth I think. Will I be able to get uniforms or anything when I come back? Or will I have already missed too much?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Coach, I was wondering when and if you still want me to choregraph. Also, if I should show you whether I can dance first today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When are the monies due for uniforms please and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey coach can you post up the things about the jv camp , my dad wants to see the price & all that stuff

    ReplyDelete